NEW TO SHALA• Welcome to Shala Yoga! The first step is to
• Explore our variety of classes and teachers with
• We recommend buying your pass online to save you time on arrival at the studio.
• You can also arrive 15 minutes early for your first class to purchase at reception.
NEW TO YOGA• We encourage newcomers to start with either Hatha, Gentle Flow, or Yin Yoga.
• However you are welcome to try any of our class styles as we cater to all levels.
• We give modifications for beginners and variations for those with a regular yoga practice.
• Rest as much as you need to, and ask the teacher any questions after class to help you on your journey.
BOOKINGS• Bookings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to keep you accountable.
• To reserve your spot, please visit our bookings page.
• Please note you must cancel any bookings online within 12 hours of the class time if you are unable to attend. Please visit our Cancellation Policy page for more details.
STUDIO ETIQUETTE• Please take your shoes off at the door.
• Be settled and ready on your mat 5 minutes prior to class start time.
• Your yoga practice is a time to reconnect with yourself. Please turn off or silence all phones.