Please use the BC self-asessment tool at: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en prior to arriving at the studio.
A COVID-19 screening check list will also be posted outside of the studio door. By entering the studio, you are acknowledging you’ve read the list and have answered “no” to all of the questions.
Please wear a mask upon entering and leaving the studio, as well as anytime you are not on your mat (ie. using the washroom during class). You may remove your mask while on your mat.
Please sanitize your hands upon entering the studio, avoid touching your face and practice good hygiene.
Prop use has been suspended temporarily. We encourage you to bring your own props to class if you require them.
Our washrooms are open, but we ask that you only use them if absolutely necessary (please get changed at home).
Please bring your own mat and pre-filled water bottle.
At the end of class, please wait until the person ahead of you has retrieved their coat and moved at least 2 metres down the stairs before entering the foyer.
For the safety of everyone we ask that you do not come to the studio if:
1) You are experiencing any of the following:
• Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
• Severe chest pain
• Having a very hard time waking up
• Feeling confused
• Losing consciousness
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath
• Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
• Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing
2) You are experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms (regardless of intensity) such as:
• Fever, chills, cough or worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, headache, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, muscle aches.
• While less common, symptoms can also include: stuffy nose, conjunctivitis (pink eye), dizziness, confusion, abdominal pain, skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes.
3) You have travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days.
4) You have you provided care or had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19.
If you have pre-registered for a class and are unable to attend because you are feeling symptomatic, please email us and we will cancel your registration for you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!