For the safety of everyone we ask that you do not come to the studio if:
1) You are experiencing any of the following:
• Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words)
• Severe chest pain
• Having a very hard time waking up
• Feeling confused
• Losing consciousness
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath
• Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing
• Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing
2) You are experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms (regardless of intensity) such as:
• Fever, chills, cough or worsening of chronic cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, headache, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, muscle aches.
• While less common, symptoms can also include: stuffy nose, conjunctivitis (pink eye), dizziness, confusion, abdominal pain, skin rashes or discoloration of fingers or toes.
4) You have you provided care or had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19.
If you have pre-registered for a class and are unable to attend because you are feeling symptomatic, please email us and we will cancel your registration for you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!